Healy’s Westside

healys.jpg

Healy’s was founded in 1954 by Mike Healy Sr. Mike was an Irish immigrant who brought with him his love of Irish hospitality and strong work ethic, both of which he passed on to his sons Dick and Terry who followed in their father’s footsteps and opened Healy’s Westside in Forest Park in 1995. Along with Mark Hosty, the two brothers moved to their current location in 2003 to Circle and Madison in the heart of downtown Forest Park. In that same year they expanded to open Cocina Lobos, Forest Park’s first and most authentic Mexican restaurant. Enjoy lunch, dinner or enjoy a cold beer while watching a favorite sporting event on 14 huge televisions.